Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Blog Flash

Do you ever wonder how things are going for the Iraqi people?

I’ve heard that they have 38 new schools have been built. I also heard that 25 Iraqi students came to the U.S. in January 2004 for the re-established Fulbright program. On that subject, the 2006 Iraq Fulbright competition is due to begin in March.

And the Iraqi Navy is operational, you know. They have 5- 100-foot patrol craft, 34 smaller vessels and a navel infantry regiment.

Who knew? Not MSM fans, that’s for sure.

There are plenty of other positive and encouraging Iraqi facts to learn. I wonder if MSM will ever get around to mentioning them? It doesn’t really matter whether they do or not, since you’re finding out about them, anyway, on my blog.

Gee whiz. Not bad for an amateur. And I’m not even in my pajamas yet.