Pages

Friday, February 04, 2005

Nailing the Left

Reading Victor Davis Hanson always makes me feel like I'm taking post graduate courses in a variety of subjects including history, sociology, psychology, and especially geopolitics. His entry today in National Review Online, titled "The Global Throng: Why the world’s elites gnash their teeth" needs to be read by anyone who struggles to understand the venom spewing from the left.

VDH explains this seething amimosity towards all things Bush with an articulate intelligence, a controlled anger, and an army of facts that will dismantle even the most frothing liberal arguments against America's current course of action in Iraq. He's that good. Just read it for yourself, you'll see.

Now excuse me please, I think I've fallen in love with the professor and must leave the classroom immediately...