Pages

Monday, July 07, 2008

Shadow Man


Will the real Barack Obama please stand up?

Charles Krauthammer's blistering indictment of what I call "the Obama shuffle" is definitely required reading. There is absolutely no telling what this candidate really believes or what he would do if he becomes president.
Read "A Man of Seasonal Principles" and you'll have copious examples of Obama's unreliability on any given issue.

I'm dubious enough of America's future under a President Obama (shudder) that I find myself cruising the internet, looking into foreign jobs and real estate. It is a constant source of amazement to me that more Americans are not skeptical of this man's motives.

The complete infatuation of MSM with Obama is an outright disgrace. Chris Matthews, especially, please seek professional counseling.

Bill Clinton did not scare me anywhere near this much. At least Clinton stuck to his lies, for the most part, once he chose them.