Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2016

President "I, Me, Mine"

All through the day I me mine, I me mine, I me mine,
All through the night I me mine, I me mine, I me mine

 ~ George Harrison, The Beatles


So President Obama would consider black Americans not supporting Hillary Clinton a "personal insult" to "my legacy." Does this man never stop talking about himself?

Review any speech in his presidency. It is always about him.  It's not about the state of the country, or its future, or even the validity of his political philosophy. It's about him.

Now he's browbeating and bullying voters to cast their ballots in line with him. The president's overblown egomania grew tedious at least seven years ago. Please, oh Great One, give it a rest and let people make up their own minds who they'd like to be president. As shocking as it may seem, voters may not agree with you.