Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2004

And Now, I Have a Sailor

There's a sailor stationed overseas that I've just met in the past few days, via e-mail. He's my e-pal, assigned to me at my request by Soldiers' Angels.

We've only exchanged a couple of messages so far, but I can tell my sailor and I are going to be good friends.

I can not say enough positive things about the Soldiers' Angels Foundation. If you want to feel that you are doing something tangible to support our service men and women overseas, who are risking all to defend us against the terrorists who want Americans dead, then Soldiers' Angels is worth looking into.

We can never repay the brave men and women of our military who are fighting this war for us. But we can be there for them, through Soldiers' Angels. The Foundation's slogan is, "May no soldier go unloved."

For me, becoming an Angel has been a life-changing experience. If you want to treat yourself to an exhilarating feeling of purpose and accomplishment, sign up for your own wings today, at www.soldiersangels.com.

It's not about war. It's about love.