Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

More On The Movie

In reflecting upon "The Great Raid," it struck me that I had seen no promotions or trailers for this excellent film. This is a mystery to me. It is a high quality production, well acted, with an inspiring true story as its base, and it carries a message of hope about the strength and goodness of not only America's military, but of our people.

Why wouldn’t such a positive film experience be more widely promoted? If more Americans knew about this movie, they would certainly view it. I have recommended it to many moviegoers since seeing it on Sunday. If you are interested in seeing one stellar example of the awesome nobility and outstanding accomplishment our armed forces have achieved, this is a powerful way to do so.

Comments from other moviegoers across the country confirm my opinion. “The Great Raid” is a great movie.