Pages

Monday, January 22, 2007

Jack Attack

UPDATE: It turned into family night on "24"--who knew that the lone wolf Jack Bauer had a brother AND a father in the mix?

We heard variations on three of the Top Ten. They're noted below next to their corresponding number.

Okay, it's Monday night. I don't care who's running for president, it's almost time for "24" and I'm ready to see what catastrophic disaster--or should that be disastrous catastrophe?--is about to engulf America next.

Pop quiz for series fans: out of Jack Bauer's Top Ten favorite lines, which one(s) will we hear tonight?

1. I don't have a lot of time. "You don't have enough time" (to his boss)

2. Do you have those coordinates yet?

3. I'll be there in 20 minutes.

4. Listen to me very carefully.

5. I don't want to hurt you, but I will if I have to. "I will rip your tongue out" (to his brother!)

6. I need backup on the perimeter, now!

7. Patch me through to the uplink!

8. Can you hear me?

9. If you don't do exactly as I say, millions of people will die. "People are dying..."

10. You have got to let me talk to the president!

Tune in tomorrow for the answers. No matter what lines he delivers tonight, rest assured that Jack will accomplish more in one hour than Hillary or Obama have in the past month.

And that's in "real time."