Just a few questions for the brilliant "bipartisan committee" that has thrown together this abortion of an immigration bill:
- How many aliens are crossing our borders illegally?
- Are they all Mexican or Hispanic?
- If not, where are their countries of origins?
- Do any of those countries sponsor terrorism against the U.S.?
- Can you estimate how many "OTMs" (Other Than Mexicans) are in the country?
- Can you estimate how many of the illegal aliens are from terrorist nations?
- Do you know how many of the illegal aliens harbor evil intentions towards the U.S.?
- Do you know how many of them are trained as terrorists?
- Do you know if any of them are wanted for terrorist acts in any Western nations?
- Are you willing to permit undetected terrorists living in the U.S. to become legalized?
Those are just ten of the scores of questions I think all members of Congress will hear from their constituents this Memorial Day weekend. Good luck with those public appearances, esteemed elected officials, and enjoy the barbeques while you can.