OUR country. Not the politicians' districts, not the president's self-perceived kingdom. "We the People" are going on record to voice disapproval for the government's wild spending spree, and they're doing so in a peaceful, effective, creative way.
Our Founding Fathers would be proud. In fact, I think they would probably be out there with them.
I've been watching the hard-to-find television coverage. Some of the signs are priceless, and I've listed my Top Ten Favorite Tea Party signs, below:
1. Chains we can believe in
2. YOU have run out of OUR money
3. My piggy bank is not your pork barrel
4. What's in your wallet? MY MONEY!
5. Obama: Commander in Thief
6. Keep the Change
7. Needed: Swine Item Veto
8. Stimulus = weapon of mass destruction
9. Don't tax me, bro!
Killing the economy!