Pages

Monday, June 04, 2012

Internet Obsession

Okay, I've been blogging since 2004. I've been on Twitter since 2009, but I've never done much tweeting. Facebook? Maybe 2010, again not overly active. And now, the latest in the all-web-all-the-time craze has arrived--Pinterest.

Pinterest is visual. It's fast, fun, and growing at an exponential rate. I'm still learning how to drive the blessed thing--there are pins, repins, and boards--but I'm having a good time. I've linked it through my Twitter site, since 1.) I'm rather tired of Facebook, and 2.) I'm loading up on Twitter at the moment, in preparation for a long and lively election season. I've added a few of my favorite conservative media personalities to my Twitter feed, so I can follow the news as it pops.

Oh, I've also added Election Projection to my blog homepage's sidebar links. I can follow the races that interest me as we head into high campaign gear.

But if you have time, check out Pinterest. It's a blast.