One Marine's View has plenty more to say on the subject of our murdered military servicemen, and he's certainly qualified and entitled to speak out on the matter.
Of special note is his "30 Shades of Disrespect" to the U.S. military by the Obama Administration, listed towards the end. The entire piece is highly recommended reading.
Sunday, July 19, 2015
|Petty Officer 2nd Class Randall Smith|
The media does it every time. Photos of the murderous Islamist terrorist are plastered everywhere, in every news story--on television, over the Internet, in newspapers. Information about and/or pictures of the innocent, heroic victims are scarce. It's a national disgrace.
I don't want to see the face of the slaughtering coward every place I look. I don't want to read his name. You'll never see either the face or the name here. What I want to know is, who are the American heroes who were butchered by him while they were bravely serving our country? What are we going to do to prevent this atrocity from happening again? To me and to countless other Americans, these heroes are what is important. They are what matters. Not the constant, grinning visage of a maniacal butcher.
This country had better wake up soon. We are sacrificing our best and bravest on the altar of rules and regulations that no longer fit the dangerous time of war we live in; we are committing deliberate suicide through rampant political correctness. It is questionable whether a nation that persists in such willful stupidity is worthy of survival.
Sunday, July 12, 2015
- I notice that President Obama doesn't have much to say when a white person is murdered by a person of a different color.
- I think that if a Republican presidential candidate had wiped her email server clean, the media would be all over the story, 24/7.
- Greece is behaving like a spoiled brat whose allowance is being cut.
- Pope Francis should stick to the Gospel message and let the politicians address climate change/global warming/whatever.
- Donald Trump is ticking off a lot of people, but he seems to be saying what a lot of people are secretly thinking--and are afraid to say.
- "The free exercise" of religion is the real target of the LGBT movement.
- Even if it makes you feel better, taking down a flag won't stop psychotic murderers.
- The world has much bigger problems than which name to call a transgender celebrity.
- Call it "ISIS" or call it "ISIL"--the important thing to know is that they want us dead.
- ABC World News Tonight has a long segment on bad weather in the USA almost every night. Not enough going on in the world?