Use your imagination and apply today's newsroom hysteria to some of the disasters of the past eight years; you'll be startled at how easily the damning headlines write themselves:
- "Gun Running at the Border: Obama Plays 'Fast and Furious' with Federal Law"
- "ISIS Rising After Obama Turns Tail and Runs, Pulling All Troops from the Mideast"
- "The Lie of The Century: 'If You Like Your Doctor, You Can Keep Your Doctor'"
- "Solyndra Debacle a Story of Unprecedented Financial Folly"
- "IRS Persecutes the Politically Incorrect: An Assault on the First Amendment"
- "White House Trusts Mullahs with Nuclear Technology--Are We Safe?"
I'm not saying I like what's going on in today's political news. I don't. But the previous president got all kinds of passes from a complicit media when he should have been called out and reported upon honestly. The country deserved better. We deserve better today, too.