~ Robert Frost
Life will go on, whether or not:
- Brett Kavanaugh is seated on the Supreme Court.
- Pope Francis does anything of substance in response to the most recent sex crimes revealed within the Catholic Church.
- Voters put Democrats or Republicans in the congressional majority this coming Election Day.
- President Trump gets credit for the booming economy.
- The world's climate is warming or cooling.
- We can be sure we are registered to vote, and then do so.
- We can stop financial support to the Catholic Church at every level.
- We can speak out about the practical benefits of the jobs reports, the stock market, improved national security and military strength, and deregulation of US industry.
For my own peace of mind, I'm currently doing all of the above--whether or not it makes a difference as life goes on.