- "It's not wrong to compare Trump's America to the Holocaust..." - The Washington Post
- Filmaker "Michael Moore compare Trump to Hitler in new documentary" - CNBC
- MSNBC’s "Joe Scarborough Details Hitler's History of Lying Before Slamming Donald Trump's 'Unbelievable' Lies" - Newsweek
- "Seven times the media compared Trump to Hitler" - Washington Examiner (Dec. 2016)
- "I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House." - Madonna
- "Push Trump off a Cliff" - Rosie O'Donnell
Shall I go on? Yet the loony-leftwing mainstream media and its elite acolytes cannot stop citing Donald Trump's "heated rhetoric" as the reason for political violence in the USA. After two years of being force fed continuous "news" commentary on what an unleashed monster the president is--despite his persistent and impressive list of achievements on behalf of American citizens--now we're supposed to believe that he's personally responsible for the crazed behavior of a lunatic in Florida who sent pipe bomb packages to prominent Democrats.
Can we please get real here? After two years of relentless bad-mouthing, undermining, and downplaying of his accomplishments, the media is in a reliably feverish frenzy to blame President Trump for any and all ills in the country. It's beyond pathetic.
Do I wish the president would put a brake on his Twitter feed? Yes, often I do. Would it be better if he avoided references to body-slamming and other pugnacious activities? Probably. But, as he reminded 60 Minutes recently, he's president and I'm not. He obviously knows things I don't. However, I do know when I hear a pot calling a kettle black. I think the left-wing media has some "heated rhetoric" of its own to deal with before pointing such self-assured fingers at the president.