Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2020

Had Enough?

"Call me crazy, but I'm voting for the party without the guillotines."

~ seen on Twitter


No Guillotines!
When I read the above quote it made me chuckle, but there's no doubt about the common sense and good judgment that prompted it. It's just a hunch, but I think most Americans are completely fed up with what is going on in so many of our cities.

Six months ago, I thought the booming economy and record low unemployment numbers would get President Trump re-elected. Now I think the rampaging Marxist anarchists and their wanton destructiveness towards hardworking Americans, their homes, and their businesses will have an even more decisive effect in Trump's favor come November.

Too many US citizens have seen the cruel and frightening ugliness of the radical Left, and we have had more than enough of it.