Pages

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Election Evening

I'm catching the Old Media TV coverage in bits and pieces tonight. It is highly amusing to watch Old Man Dan on CBS trying to contort the outstanding states into a configuration favorable to John Kerry. On ABC, "PJ" confided that he didn't want to "take a shot at the President," then he promptly did just that by inferring that the nation didn't feel it was at war because President Bush hasn't "involved" us adequately.

Excuse me, PJ, but I think I get it. I don't need further explanation of the War on Terror. And, as an active Soldiers' Angel, I feel sufficiently involved, thank you. You might want to try involving yourself, PJ, instead of waiting for the President to lead you by your condescending nose.

It's still too early to tell what will happen at the end of this Election night, but I suspect that things are looking far better for the President than Old Media thought they would. As my mother would say, "let this be a lesson to them."