Pages

Friday, March 24, 2023

Kitchen Table Tyranny

The Biden administration has invaded the former privacy and sanctity of our homes with quite an expensive and repressive vengeance.

In communistic fashion, natural gas appliances, washing machines, and now air conditioners are all federal targets for environmental downgrades, and damn the cost to hard-working Americans. What's next, blenders and hand-mixers?

I don't recall voting for the Energy Secretary, the gleefully psychotic-looking Jennifer Granholm who is taking such frequent joy in informing us of the newest restriction on our personal liberties. Maybe it's me, but I have never seen a photo or a video clip of Granholm in which she didn't look like a delighted, power-crazed maniac. 

I'd like to know where the legislative and judicial branches of our government are in the midst of this totalitarian power grab over Americans' daily lives. They're awfully quiet, in my opinion. Not to be paranoid, but I wonder about the degree of complicity among all our elected officials to subdue us into one huge herd of behaviorally controlled sheep.

There's that old saying that just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they aren't after you. Americans are fast losing control over our personal choice in every aspect of our quality of life, and there doesn't seem to be any end in sight. Excuse me while I go hide my coffeemaker.


Portraits of a Power Nut ~ Energy Secretary Granholm