Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2021

Covid Renegade

"If we do all this, if we do our part, if we do this together, by July the 4th, there's a good chance you, your families, and friends will be able to get together in your backyard or in your neighborhood and have a cookout and a barbeque and celebrate Independence Day..."

~ Joe Biden 

Don't look now, Joe, but there's a good percentage of Americans who have already been doing whatever we want to for quite some time now. With typical cluelessness, Biden thinks we're all hunkering down in our respective basements, waiting for a government high sign that all's clear. 

Since May 2020, I have been visiting my family on a regular basis. We don't wear masks when we're with each other. We've had barbeques, sleepovers, and holiday dinners together. Several times my grandkids have slept in the same bed with me, occasionally while they were nursing runny noses. I've flown round trip cross-country twice in the past year and am scheduled to do it again next month. Since mid-April 2020, I've been going into the office two days a week.

I've felt fine the entire time. By the way, I'm a senior citizen who hasn't been vaccinated. 

So to the government goons who think they run our lives--back up off us. Americans don't come with an owner's manual. Free we will be.